Monday, March 29, 2004

Moanings

If you people have been reading the mydreamd8 site, you probably have stumbled into some people getting into controversies, some people making controversies and people avoiding controversies.

Then, there are also people who are in love, out of love, moan because they are in love and also moan because they are out of love.

Just some quick moany updates of my life for the new blog readers.

Studies: Finshing it up soon, left my portfolio that is 90% to be handed up to my lecturers. So, I'm pretty contended in this area.

Family: Been supportive of me, both financially and emotionally. Except my toopid brother whom refuses to answer me if I should bring a gal to his wedding coz it is a waste of money (grr...)

Love: This is where I would like to just moan.

It has just been a downward spiral in the past week of what happened. Yes, I've liked some people and Yes, I've fallen out with some people (stop trying to guess) and Yes, I'm just confused should I ever need to be in love.

Liking someone is heartaching. You wonder if that person shares the same feelings for you and if that person has no romantic notions about you. That sucks.

Finding love is even more painful. You might love someone dearly and that person doesn't love you back. That stings.

And so, I wonder.

Why do I need to go through all that pain and suffering? Just give me the mirror and my trusty hand.

It's difficult to ever find "the one" and when you finally do, you look back at how many hearts you have broken and how many broken hearts have you experienced.

In a way, through relationships that have been torn and broken, you learn lessons new like what you want out of a lover or you even lower expectations or you become more understanding how much you can truly commit yourself to a romance that might eventually lead you down the carpet or the stairway to heartaching pain.

Is it that worth it to eventually find someone to settle down? To love and to honour? To love and to respect? To use up the government baby bonuses?

I question myself sometimes whether I see myself as someone who will eventually be attached/married and have kids. I question the intentions and I question the thought.

Is life all about finding your true one?

Questions questions,
Bemoaned Benjamin

No comments: