Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Butterfly Effect

I watched the movie after loads of procrastination.

Life was much easier when your time was flexible and the job isn't what you call "exciting".

So, I went with Posh, Shaun and Sel to Marina yesterday, to compare it with the show "Timeline" which I watched a week back, both time travel movies that I enjoy watching and warping my brain.

For those that didn't watch, too bad that you have stumbled into a spoiler or whatever you guys call it, but you suckers that didn't watch it and so happen to read it here, don't blame me because I didn't put a disclaimer. Go watch it now. Or stop reading below. Just skip the words and scroll to see naked, corny pictures of me below.

The Butterfly Effect tells about how Ashton Kucher has this rare brain-memory-clog-complex and he had an awful childhood. Blah blah blah, I can't tell stories very well but it is all about him trying to reverse time to change something.

The plot was captivating, amazing and simply fantastic. As I saw how all the characters evolved differently from warped situations to another, it was just totally unbelivable.

A drastic action that you make in life will lead onto many other consequences. An attempt to reverse it will only result to other worse consequences.

This goes to tells us that mother nature is a force not to be reckoned with. Time travel should just be kept as something unattainable like producing Love potion no. 9 or finding Drew Carey a lover.

I seriously think most of the top nations have tinkled with time travel by using their tax payers money to invest and research on how to go back in time.

That is why I think our Singaporean government is having research facilities of time travel manipulation at guess where?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pedra Branca.

Now, before you people call me siao (which you are already since you all are taking time to read my blog), think about this.

The only evidence that we have seen of Pedra Branca is some pictures of rocks shown on the Straits Times.

What makes you think that these were not the rocks of Sentosa taken in the early 1980s where the boatsmen called our harbour as some dragon's teeth. They blew it up to use it as reclaimed rocks to put at Pulau Ubin.

It's a government conspiracy, I tell you.

I believe that we are made to believe Pedra Branca is some couple of rocks but some kaypo fishermen found out about it and told the Malaysian government that got something "fishy" there.

That's why 3 robbers tried to infiltrate Singapore through the south of Johor to do some espionage but failed to since they mistaken Tekong as Pedra Branca.

You can see why both countries are fighting so hard for the technology that is developed there. This is because we Singaporeans spend so much time in school everyday and our brain mass so pow-derful that we are on the verge of a scientific breakthrough to imitate Jules Verne's fantasy novels.

With the ability to change time, Raffles won't be so stupid to name us as Lion City since I can go over and tell him he "pa jiao" (cock-eye) ah.

One thing that I would suggest if the above forementioned was true. Then, I shall go back in time when the British was here, to ask them to go build their cannons at Sembawang, Kranji and Woodlands. Singapore so malu, build cannons and guns at Sentosa and only to end up shooting our mainland. So toopid. So xia suay.

Okay, enough stupid thoughts of me.

After the end of that fantastic, mind-boggling and thought-provoking movie (yes, I know, I'm raving about it too much), we took some pictures along CityLink mall.

Since my blog is full of senseless ramblings, it is time to show you peeps more sensless photos of me , of how wacky I am after the movie. And yes, I lied above. There are no naked images of me.




An allergic reaction to being kissed




Snorting Fart Faces




A rare view of a peacock mating session




Don't make up stories. We are just friends. I think. = P




We were thinking who wants to hang their undies next


I think the show made me wacky enough to write stuff like above. I'm thinking of joining a scriptwriting competition by Theatreworks. Should I ? hahaha

- Benjamin

No comments: