Friday, March 12, 2004

Controversy

****This post is regarding my participation in the mydreamd8 competition****

I'm not stirring up any controversy, thank you very much.

Drama ain't any part of my life and I like it to stay that way.

Anyway, some people have confessed to an "alliance" in this mydreamd8 competition. Yes, the "Survivor" plotting of "who's going next." Aka a clique to get themselves further in the competition.

From what I have gathered, I don't really care about some of these people.

Yes, that is a fact.

You want to win this competition, I'm not giving you any, just go ahead and win it from under my nose. Just watch out for my snot.

First of all, why is there even a need for an alliance? The concept is so totally different from "Survivor" or "The Mole". Hell, I wish it was like that so I can "play the game" but as I said earlier, the "money" ain't worth it.

Friendships are more valuable. But one million can drastically change my life, help my family and get me further in my career. But this ain't a competition of a million bucks.

I digress.

I don't like to participate in politics unless it is something worthwhile to fight for.

Not to add more controversy or what, I liked some people as friends here but I don't know who to trust, frankly speaking.

Don't ask me the question whether I trust you totally because there is always the benefit of the doubt.

I love you guys and gals. Seriously. If there wasn't such a political competition, I would form great friendships to some dreamd8ties here. But the fact exist. It is a political competition that we got ourselves in and it is too late to back out.

I just hope for the best that people who vote for me, like my blog and me, to keep me around. That's my motto. Blog my best and let the fans decide the rest.

That's all I ask for. And maybe to meet more friends who are sincere to not care about the money.

- Benjamin

P.S. Somehow I get pulled inside some controversy and people are calling me names. People who know me know that I'm not like that. And I don't wish to pursue it. I just wish eternal damnation to those rumour mongers.

No comments: