Friday, March 12, 2004

I love Fridays !

I am totally in love with Fridays.

Yes, the exhilaration of a 2 day full sleep at your own freedom without an alarm clock is rather liberating.

You cannot express the amount of joy. I guess this is shared among people working 9-5 and does not have to work on Saturdays.

The end of the work week represents a lot of things to me.

First of all, no more "stare in the air" to differentiate the nitrogen and oxygen molecules floating in the atmosphere.

"No more boredom"

"Screams like the gal in the ad where my tampon will never be soaked and overflowing anymore"

Okay, I'm lame.

I embrace Fridays. The constant looking of the watch for the countdown as though it is the New Year bash. You would be like me when you have finished all your assignments and freezing like a chinchilla in the Artic.

Fridays. Enough said. =)

- Benjamin

No comments: