Thursday, March 11, 2004

Alive and well

Yes, the rumours weren't true, I did not die and went to hell.

Instead, I watched Haunted Mansion with Gwenne and so happened to bumped into Wendy and her god-sister.

Eddie Murphy was hilarios but it got a bit too exaggerated in the end. Including the plot but if you are bored and have money to spend, go watch it for a knee jerk laugh.

Updates for the past 4 days. Monday was the movie above, Tuesday was slack, rest and sleepy days, Wednesday was Marche romp courtesy of someone I know whom is about to quit his job and is celebrating it and Today aka Thursday, is a free blogging fest !

You see, I have been blogging for the last 4 days. Technically.

My workstation has no computer and I had to resort to writing a NORMAL journal in my AWFUL handwriting.

And I kept on writing. Note: I was not skivving, I had did all my tasks of the day and have done EXTRA analysis of what I have to do and I wrote on my journal as I waited for my next assignment!

So in the next few posts, you will see what my mind rambles on when boredom hits me.

Cheers,
Benjamin

P.S. Thanks andi for your concern, was just preoccupied with stuff and by the time I reach my comp, I was too drained to blog =)

No comments: