Friday, March 05, 2004

Creativity

I gave considerable thought of me being in the creative side of advertising rather than in the management side.

Rewind a few years back, our government realise an importance of creative thinking as we have become regurgitators of information and gasp, decide to change the system

Coming back now, slight tweaks have been made but the essence of regurgitating is still relevant and existent.

You can never judge creativity as it is very subjective. That is why I doubt how winners of art and photography competition can win. I have my reservations.

I guess I have no credentials to even comment of what is creative or not. But I can comment that what might seem creative to you might not be the same to others.

People think being creative is different. Like having Afro hair in Singapore or parade around naked on Orchard road swinging your willy.

I beg to differ. Creativity is where you manage to enforce your own way of thinking and the others being able to comprehend whatever shit you have just created.

That's why I seek to be in the creative field. I'm just full of shit and everyone knows it.

- Benjamin

P.S. Don't hate me because I just insulted the creative field of advertising. Instead, hate me because I'm heading your direction next :P

No comments: