Monday, March 15, 2004

The Medieval Ages

The age of chivalry and men wearing chunky metal. The age where the world is flat and life revolve around war in Europe.

Watching Timeline in the movies just a few hours back, the only thing I was rather impressed was the realistic portrayal of costumes and the cinematography. I'm not sorry to say the plot was rather a yawn.

I guess my threshold for more highly intellectual movies have reached a notch as the only movie I wanted to watch "The Butterfly Effect" were fully booked out by secondary school students holiday-movie-hangout-wannabes.

Anyway, the Medieval ages reflect how primitive human emotions were back then.

The giving away of a handkerchief for the man to go to war was a remembrance of the lass who has a place for him in her heart. Love, was not just another word in "I love you", but a language.

Hopeless romantic I am in my daydream fantasies, I hope to sweep a gal off her feet and gallop her into the sunset as we (((censored))).

The world has lost its touch. The touch of the true meaning of love.

Love isn't bought over by a bunch of mere flowers or a wedding ring to profess eternal imprisonment for yours only but Love is about the faith, the heart, and the drive to love another with no regrets for all eternity.

Give me a handkerchief somebody.

Hopeless romantic,
Benjamin

No comments: