Friday, March 26, 2004

Busy as a tiger

Heya peeps reading my blog, I've been busy doing up my portfolio for school submission and my work has taken a change for the better (starting to get more involved) and hence will write only tommorrow on Saturday ! Until then, bear with me for the moment.

Will be updated of course.

By the way, I've survived 3 elimination rounds, and tommorrow and Sunday, I'll be at Singtel Hello! shop at 3-4 pm at the road show. I'll be doing a strip pole dance and will be taming a white tiger to jump over hoop.

You think i'm kidding, and yes, I am.

But to see me jump on stage like a 5-year old and me waiting to pounce on the host if she embarrasses me is a sight worth watching. So, come down and catch me to see me in "ferocious" action.

Until then, back to work for me.

Cheers,
Ravenous Benjamin

No comments: