Thursday, April 01, 2004

More Virgo stuff

I just got this from my friend who knows I'm obsessed about the unbelivability of how my horoscope perfectly describes me.

You like: Paying attention to detail, solving difficult problems and getting the job done on time.
> > >
You dislike: Confused and lazy people, pointless conversations and mates who can't make up their minds about where to go for coffee.
> > >
You're best at: Organising projects, meeting deadlines, staying out and keeping ur head when everyone is frustrated.
> > >
Deep down: U wish the world was run by Virgos, coz if it was, there'd be no long queues at the mall and no computer crashes. Chaos confuses and annoys u.
> > >
Your career: Attention to detail is ur thing, so become an anthropologist, police chief, undercover agent or magazine editor.

Freaked out,
Benjamin the Virgin

No comments: