Thursday, April 08, 2004

Easter is here!

Yay! One public holiday means a day of rest for me. What's more, it is on a Friday!

"Throws undies in the air and prance around naked to find easter eggs"

I think I ought to have a well-deserved break. From this hyper melodrama and just take a step back.

It's not a hiatus from blogging, but my involvement from the clique because frankly, after my elimination, they don't even bother to contact me anymore, be it through MSN, Sms or even a simple phone call.

What two-faced people I have encountered, they only treat you honourably and buddy-buddy you when you are in the competition and thrash you aside when they feel that you have expired. They give loads of reasons when they are questioned and accused that it is beyond belief.

MisirLou, one of the contestants that was eliminated SMS me to console me after reading my blog, she also said that she felt treated the same way above ^^^, MisirLou wanted to go to a beauty paegant that some Mdd8 contestant was in but that person ignored her message.

In hindsight, I've learned what human nature is, making use of one another to achieve their goals, similar to office politics in any organization in the world.

My break consists of me playing the wonderful game of mahjong. Strategy is involved. Banter and laughs always follows. Money might be involved but I know it won't involve back-stabbing or any actions that will delude people what is the meaning of true friendship.

I've ranted and I'm exhausted. But worry not, I'll continue to blog back my mundane life and my spirited views of how the world is slowly becoming a wormhole for disaster.

To leave on a funny note, this is what my mahjong khaki had to say what he was doing during Easter.

*Conversation modified a little*

Ivan: "Tommorrow cannot play so long. Okay?"
Me: "Why?"
Ivan: "Got church tomorrow lah, bro."
Me: "When did u become religious?"
Ivan: "Aiyo, I visiting tua peh gong for tea lah"
Me: "So, you meeting easter bunny for breakfast and tua peh gong for tea?"
Ivan: "yeah man. Then, meet muhammad for supper at simpang bedok."

Talk about culture fusion.

Crappy,
Benjamin

No comments: