Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The Male Virginity

Is there anything wrong with being a virgin?

Seriously. People are saying I will be ridiculed by strangers if they hear that I'm still one and that I'm better off acting as someone who already had experience in sex.

But, what's wrong with being a virgin?

A women is chastised if her virginity is broken, especially if her future mother-in-law gets word of it. But for a guy, you get teased at your lack of sexual partners.

It seems that I'm a traditionalist, I have values that don't engage me in nightly encounters that easily. And since I have not been in a relationship for a long period of time, cobwebs are just gathering at my sacs.

Should I just keep quiet of my status of sexual experience, will that make me more desirable or even more non-desirable? I don't care if i'm super desirable or so totally turns off someone because I have never zipped down for someone.

I'm neither proud nor humble about my virginity, I'm just proud of my values that I have maintained as a person. Hopefully, my life partner will appreciate my sparing usage of my swinging monkey. At least she knows it hasn't been climbing too much vines.

But it is eventual one day that my monkey does need to find a home to nest.

Until that day comes, that monkey has to make do with the bananas it finds to amuse himself.

I would be an idealist if I am searching for someone who is a virgin. It is just a matter of time, maybe during NS years where I will be prowling the nightclubs looking for a good shag after being deprived for so long in my no.4.

But until that day comes, I uphold my morals, something my mother will be proud off I guess.

What really incited me to write about virgin-hood is a recent MSN conversation with 2 of my good buds.

We were really bored with work and we just chatted like what girls would do on a girls night out like how good and "big" the man is and what chocolate flavour they would spread all over their man.

Similarly, we were talking about some sexual encounters on the surface. Only thing though, I had none to share.

quikquiksilver says:
i must be the saddest man in the world
quikquiksilver says:
i havent even got laid
quikquiksilver says:
skarly i go army learn to fuck the grass
Friend A says:
dun lie ben..
quikquiksilver says:
im not lying lah
quikquiksilver says:
fark, seriously who would want to me to fuck them
Friend B says:
nobody wouldn't wanna do tt lor
Friend B says:
unless u are saint,
Friend B says:
even priests need to fark at times
Friend B says:
and i think at those times, they took off their crosses or whatsoever

Yes, we sound rather crude lah, but that's the way we speak. Men's talk.

So I guess the topic has led from virginity to having sex.

Maybe I'm deprived. Maybe I just really need a good shag. Whatever that is, I have my values and morals, and I'm not just going to screw all of that up for one good shag.

The Holy Virgin,
Benjamin

No comments: