Sunday, April 11, 2004

Revamp revamp revamp !

Yes people. I've changed !!!

Changed my blogspot layout that is. If you are still seeing the blue one after clicking the link below, it goes to show you never clear your cookie crumbs from your cookie jar.

It's amazing what a bored Easter weekend can do to you. To view it, go to my page.

You see, I have always warrant a change since a half-garished photoshoped picture of me has been scaring away traffic and hence this time, a more mosiac-arty-farty-poseur picture would generate more of the hopefully younger audience that is not scared away by that half-garished photo.

Maybe i'm a media whore. Who cares? :P

Anyway, accompanied with my blog is a website whose design is similar too.

In that website, is my blog archives, my accomplishments, an archive of Funnies and Half-Cocked theories, at your disposal. Slogged day and night for html coding and tweaking and modfying. Phew!!!!! now that it is done.

I'm happy with what I've accomplished. Any complaints of it being too greyish will get a whack on the head with my baseball bat.

Revamp! Wham! Thank you Mam !

Happy Happy Happy,
Benjamin

P.S. Will now sleep in slumber for the next 18 hours ......

No comments: