Friday, April 09, 2004

People that didn't vote for me. Tsk tsk ...

This MDD8 competition has turned to a popularity contest to promote who has the best personality instead of who gives the best sex to your date the first time you meet them.

I'm already eliminated by the way, to get your memories jogging a little.

I've emailed some of my friends/supporters/adversaries and even used direct marketing and banging front gates down and sending them presents like a pig head which everyone don't appreciate pork, apparently.

Anyway, in the eyes of these 8 people below which I have asked to vote for me but they didn't, goes to show the dislike they have for me.

Hence, I have resorted to publish their names below.

1. My LuoHan Fish

He loves staring at me everyday and I asked him to be good and asked him to SMS me. He was too busy finding nemo, i guess.

2. Saddam Hussien

I don't know whether Interpol manage to pass my godfather my email but knowing that he was rich once, doesn't mean he is not rich now. He told me secretly that he has not declared his investment in the growing Newater industry and the crude oil that is found spurting at Pedra Branca.

3. My HDB cleaner

This foreign worker who everyday cleans the surrondings of the lift and clears the rubbish who sometimes strikes a conversation with me everytime I fall down the stairs. I've tried holding a normal conversation with him to no avail. I told him to dial some numbers to vote for me and he was like chasing me off with his wooden broom. I guess he was pissed.

4. My brother

Kinship counts for nothing when he doesn't support me. Not even a vote or a call, he totally ignores me when I'm near. Be it altitude (he's taller than me and i'm like 1.77m) or attitude (he's bigger so he's an elf and i'm a hobbit), I just wished he could vote for me. Then again, he stinks and never washes his hand after he scratches his butt and digs his nose. Better use of 20 cents to a public toilet then.

5. The MDD8 contestants

I approached some of them and was suprised to see they had the same phone and same Singtel line with me ! Hence, i snatched their phones and hide out in a cubicle and kept dialing numbers to shamelessly vote for me. The calls were barred though. Damn the MDD8 phones.

6. All my ex-girlfriends

Enuff said.

7. My mahjong khakis who owe me money

They owe me close to $100 but still, I didn't see any coming to save me from elimination. Oh well ...

8. My neighbours

I compromised with them to stop singing in the shower. They didn't kept their end of the bargain. I've continued singing since my elimination ever since. No wonder the HDB evaluation of my flat is so little.

A jovial eliminated contestant,
Benjamin

No comments: