Sunday, April 25, 2004

Lazy Sunday

There's nothing better than a lazy Sunday to just microwave your brain.

After a rather hyperventilating mahjong session, I proceeded to sleep in slumber for the next 6 hours before being startled up for no apparent season.

Must be Monday ringing the doorbell.

Woke Eric up (who was sleeping in the other room) and we headed off to brunch which was a magnificent set of nasi lemak.

I'm pretty suprised Bedok have such great Nasi Lemak, because the only good ones that I know of are in Changi Village, Punggol and Tanjong Pagar.

Trotting back home after a fulfilling lunch, I headed straight to do work. At home.

Yes, work on a Sunday. I had to analyze, read up and basically research up some topic related to my product.

Work can't escaped me on a beautiful Sunday, but I procrastinated and sloooowly took my time surfing the sites. Watched Pirates of the Carribean and chanced upon some sites to see where I was heading next.

Note the Mindef website but some universities ranking list where whom was whom of the crop for mass communications in the states, England and Oz. Had no breakthrough though. Mom pop the question of my enlistment and my overseas studies plan.

"I have no idea, especially if Mindef chooses to enlist in frigging late November, i'm just super suay."

Imagine being in limbo for approximately for 4 or 5 months while all my buddies and mahjong khakis head off early and by the time I get out, there are some ranks above me and will be spitting orders (saliva) in front of my face because they lost mahjong to me prior few months back.

On the other hand, I'm pretty clear of the direction of where I'm going to head. Preferably the US, but due to financial woes, the poorer education cousin of the Oz will make do. But England sounds not bad, after all, they are the originators of MOST of the reality shows out there, not the States by the way.

But until then, I guess have 5 months of lazy Sundays ahead after internship. I need to do something. I hate to be in limbo.

I'll be like a wandering soul, creating something out of nothing. That's what I do best anyway.

Lazing around,
Benjamin

P.S. Incidentally, it's 11.15pm and it sucks. It's barely 45 minutes away from the dreaded 'M' word. "Shivers"


No comments: