Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oopsie



Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

A cute picture from Val.

I've been tied down with work for the last 2 days, it's amazing to have some spare time alone.

Spiderman 2 movie premiere is today, will be catching it fervently. Been waiting in anxious anticipation since it's getting rave reviews as the best 5-star comic book movie adaptation.

There's still Superman and Batman install of course but for this year, Spidey will rule. I hope that it lives up to my expectations though.

Been so busy all day that I can't even sit down and blog (until now). I deserve a breather anyway.

I need to start my workout session again after wasting my weekend fighting with ferocious queing tai-tais and my weekdays is wasted running around in the office chasing artwork and flying around catching progressive briefs.

I need to be fit. I'll do an evening run tommorrow. I will not procrastinate.

Back to work,
Benjamin

No comments: