Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Metamorphosis>

I'm 50% done with the entire blog re-dressing.

Maybe I'm bored of being plain, or it just feels too holistic for me but change is always for the better.

Just don't commit the same mistake twice.

Hence, I'm gonna put up the chatbox back and I'm done with the layout, I just need to tweak the html links and some minor colour changes.

I'm pretty happy. Yes a simple generic word to describe the lethargic me at 12.37 still frantically trying to play with the tags.

A breather would suffice for now and I would be tweaking more of it at work.

Speaking of work, my role is everpresent as I roam everywhere to let them know my client is pressing me for meeting the deadline so I hide a cleaver in my back pocket if is ever a need to use it.

I have successfully completed 2 weeks of torture, and survived a Monday ! I deserve a pat in the back, coupled with endeavours with the bizzare html language.

My next post would most likely be the barbie/ken doll makeover.

So bid farewell to this zen-looking confused-blur-cock face of mine on the left hand side of the blog.

Any comments on my picture warrants my hand shifting to my back pocket.

You know what to comment below.

Parang wielding lunatic,
Benjamin

No comments: