Sunday, June 27, 2004

Weekend Spree

I'll be brief.

Shagged after two whole days of being out. Mahjong & Shopping. Meeting up with friends and a joyful movie.

Had some minor hiccups there that is unresolved (aka a broken 42" TV) and some that is resolved (aka army specs).

I'm seeing my bank account deflating. I hope I have enough to survive till the next pay cheque.

Note to self: Bet in soccer or Toto or horse racing or cock fights in your own limits. Because you might end up lending $$$ from people close to you who will lose all respect from you.

Then again, you might think the people who lend $$$ are your true friends and those who didn't are scoundrels. If you think about it, those who DIDN'T lend you is doing you some goodwill.

It'll teach you a lesson that there is a limit to friendship and your insatiable hunger to gamble your life away.

Shagged out,
Benjamin

No comments: