Friday, June 25, 2004

The loner & the needy

Emotions and moods.

These are the very spoilers to what destroys a relationship.

Essentially, the mood of just wanting to be alone and the mood of just having someone there to accompany you, pamper you and just lay her head on your shoulder for comfort.

Sometimes, I just want to be by myself. The selfish ol' guy with no concerns in the world but just plain narcissitic and every move I make is for my own benefit. I call it freedom, people call it bachelorhood, mother-in-laws call it inability to initiate a marriage proposal.

Then, theres' times where I just want to be next to somebody. To hug, carress or hold a hand. Affection and warmth. Just to be cuddly.

It's like hot and cold. Sometimes you want to be left alone with your wits and let the wind blow your hair. And times where you just wanna share the love with someone close.

Okay, maybe it is my lack of action in the dating scene which has led me to blow hot and cold.

I don't think I have a personality disorder, more like hormones going awry due to lack of activity.

Too much work all day makes Jack a dull boy blowing hot/cold.

I need an activity besides training for the army. I need shopping. Or a shopping partner. =)

Amen to discounts and marked-down prices,
Benjamin

No comments: