Thursday, June 24, 2004

Big Whoopsie

I scampered off work early yesterday to catch the premiere of Spiderman. Rushing home and getting back to Bugis.

As I awaited for the 9pm doors to open, I looked at the tickets again. "29th June"

"Doofus"

Wendy mistaked the date for today. And I wondered why the media premiere was so quiet and dandy with nobody lurking around.

"Doofus"

I wasn't pleased of course as I grumbled to Wendy who declared me as the "Worst Whiner she ever met". I take pride in that accolade.

We settled for "Windstruck".

Comments. Don't watch it all if you want to have an excruciating headache during the movie and an excruciating after-headache after the movie.

The plot was so cheesy and they used the rotational camera so much, spinning the viewer around and around that I was tempted to leave early.

1 star. Max. For its initial humour and build-up. For the stars= Zero for plot and Zero for directorship.

Espcecially when she committed suicide and fell on a big fat yellow ballon hand.

I will only watch blockbusters from now on. Period.

Regards,
Benjamin

P.S. If anybody thinks i'm a heartless fool because I have no sentiments to shed my tears for the cliche movie, you are so right.

No comments: