Thursday, June 10, 2004

Self reflection of my blog

I really adore my blog.

Not that I'm narcissitic or downright arrogant or easily satisfied but my blog helps me to reflect.

Before I start sounding like some yoga-practicing zen-affluent guy, I really have to confess that my blog has essentially kept me sane.

It records my daily thoughts (sometimes 2 or 3 days, give and take lah) and helps me to refresh and reflect.

I was bored at work and was reading some past entries and I tried to view my blog from another persepctive.

My consequential analysis is if someone was to describe me with my blog as a basis, it would be that I'm damn self-critical and to a certain extent,a frank person.

Tact and run-of-the-mill guy is what I am. Since I sometimes practice self-censorship to lest insult anybody, I also will go out all the way if I really have to fume at something/someone/some issue.

In retrospect, I'm an average guy with an average life, nothing too exciting but someone who's pretty opinionated. I won't be suprised if I join politics.

JUST KIDDING.

Puh-lz. I look bad in white and I will only ask people to renovate/upgrade MY OWN house, not yours. I also don't like to meet people who will complain to me about stray cats and their rusting window grill.

I digress.

I think this blog is essentially me. With garbled thoughts and loads of complaints about anything under the sun including myself, I guess there is no where you can be true to yourself except your own imagination and your own blog. At least I've made this two my own arena to stamp my say.

Since my life revolves around me, work and me getting fat, I won't go create some bullshit lame story to make me sound better in front of blog readers or whichever unfortunate soul that stumbled to a wrong URL.

I'm just ME. Frank. Honest. Down-to-earth, I guess and somewhat judicious. And maybe that's why people want to read on. Right? Right?

Self-depreciating-underpaid-workaholic-and-soon-to-be-Army-stud,
Benjamin

No comments: