Thursday, June 17, 2004

Sleepy workday

Today is Thursday. Also known as sleepy day at work.

My body is aching from sporty exertions, especially my neck from cramps. And no, I don't have a sex or exercise buddy, I just do it alone.

Notice how strong my wrist are =)

Okay bad joke.

After all the negativity (refer to previous posts), it got me thinking awhile on the way home today.

Have I already planned how I'm going to lead my life? After all, the remainder of it left is just get a degree, get a job, get a family, get kids, get the 5 C's, get CPF and get a cemetry place at Kranji.

Can't see how differently I will lead it though. Nobody is different, so why should I be an exception.

Indirectly, I have manage to revert some of the Q&A back to me and got the conclusion.

"In Life, everyone is searching for solace to feel they fit in to somewhere, a purpose to lead their life. Somehow, I, myself have conceptualize the meaning in my life to find a meaning in life. To comprehend in simple terms, it means I have come to fear, fear itself.

Life is what I make out of it. And it seems, I should not put a definition to my existence. Not everything can be place into mere thoughts or words like Love or the Newater distillation process. Some things are just suppose to remain unsolved. unbroken. unanswered.

Nevertheless, life will always be a mystery, and will remain that way, because life is like falling down an abyss and you can never know what will break your fall be it a pillow, a tree branch or an anvil on your crotch."

Okay, end of brainiac thought of the day, time for some blonde boggling records of my life.

I probably will get fired if any of my superiors sees this but HECK! I have been slacking in the office because the Client has been slow in reverting any response on any creatives.

I just feel like a piece of driftwood and my solitude in my cubicle has brought about some sleep disease which inevitably wants me to snooze.

I catch a few winks here and there. Just a diaster waiting to explode. Hence, Sleepy Thursday title came about.

I'm shagged. Worn. Aching. and sick.

Feel like going to the doctor to get a MC, I need a well-deserved rest or just some good ol' company at the mahjong table.

I need my medication fast.

Pong, Chi or Hu
Benjamin

No comments: