Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hmmm...

Thoughts I have during work.

1. If bacon is pork, why isn't Turkey bacon pork?

2. When is my boss leaving for India?

3. What should I work as in advertising?

I manage to clarify Q1 with my copywriter. Turkey bacon is use to resemble a slice of bacon (pork) so that Muslims can eat. By the way, my copywriter is a Muslim. Then, I have a question which left both of us stumped. Why isn't there chicken bacon?

With regards to my boss, apparently I sit in a precarious place where 3 big bosses offices are situated in my proximity and hence, I can't do other stuff (eg. non-work related stuff) but it seems by the stroke of luck, one is heading back to the United States, one is heading to Taiwan HQ and the other will battle it out in India.

Waiting for liberation at work. I'm working too hard =P

Last question. This question has been bugging me for a LONG LONG TIME. I can write a 10,000 word thesis argument on what job opportunities in the Advertising arena should I make my name as & of course, where the big moolah lies.

I shall not go into THAT. for now.... but it seems I can be a one agency man. Maybe I shall go open an advertising agency. What an ambition.

Hmmm....
Benjamin

No comments: