Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Transmutation

The reconstruction has finally been concluded.

I have redressed to incorporate what I REALLY want unlike the previous ones which had so many constraints.

So welcome back to more OBVIOUS links like my guestbooks and my friend's blogs. Additionally, the Chatbox is now at my blog page which is MORE practical.

Some of you might think it's too blue. Well, I don't give a fuck. I like blue and nothing is about to change that. I like orange too but I don't want people to go blind.

See how considerate I am ^_^

You can also see at the bottom side of the right bar are loads of pictures. 10 pictures to be exact.

I'm elated. I guess the colour of Teal and Dark Blue suits my current life now.

Subtle. Classy. Concise. and Intellectual.

Like I'm any of that right? I can hear you snort...

Nonetheless, I'm elated.

Life is mundane. I'm beginning to enjoy work as sardonic as I sound. I just loathe the gear shift on Mondays n Tuesdays, but I'm slowly progressing to "habitual mood".

I know I'm sounding gibberish but holding back and not blogging for the past few days while tweedling with satanic html code has been a pleasurable torture.

Full steam ahead.

Blog-aholic,
Benjamin

P.S. Later, I'm going to Tampines. AGAIN (For the last 2 days, I was there...). To rejoice and make merry of Eric and Ivan's early entrance to BMT. No worries, I'll join them soon enuff...

No comments: