Friday, June 25, 2004

Discpline

In preparation for army, I've started an exercise regime most of the people would call "siao".

I'm gonna run 4km for 4 days/weekly at either 6pm in the evening or 6am at Dawn.

I hope to at least get in gear for Tekong and I'm pretty much impressed with my own resilience in accomplishing this strenuous schedule.

It's already a week and approximately 8 weeks more to go.

In addition, I got my pay cheque!

Been thinking what should I get first. I have a shopping list but I can't splurge on all now. There are 5 essentials that I wanna get though before I head over to shave my head.

Glasses, Contact lenses, Discman, A good pair of jeans and a soccer jersey.

By the way, I fully expected England to win the freakin' match, as they were tactically stronger but they were AWFUL at set pieces.

Good thing I didn't bet on my hopes.

I digress, my shopping trail will include Zara, Adidas & Flash n Splash. And I'm gonna get a jersy on Sunday.

Have a power packed weekend installed for me. Can't wait.
Meeting the SB folks tommorrow & best friend on Sunday.

I wonder how can I squeeze in mahjong. Hmmm...

Sale Searcher,
Benjamin

No comments: