Thursday, July 01, 2004

Errors

I keep committing more errors at work.

Misplacing stuff all around and not spotting major mistakes. I need to be more observant than I already am.

With errors slipping through the cracks, it all boils down to the executioner (me) to correct it.

We've had a hurricane warning (client's fury) yesterday but the tidal wave (client's rage) is hitting us badly today.

To sidetrack to weird happenings.

Out of nowhere, people are asking me to introduce friends to jobs.

It's just so freaky. A new gal I introduced to the Agency is coming in tommorrow (as an accountant) and my new Group Account Director is asking whether I can source for my friends to fill in a research executive position (part-time).

Then, I so happen to talk to my colleague and it seems one of her sis is looking for a position as a research media assitant (full-time) for MediaCorp I think.

And then, she know's of a friend who is the head of a Media purchasing conglomerate and I asked her to enquire if there might be a postion for media executive (not sales...).

I feel like SWDA (Singapore Workforce Development Agency).

Need a Job? Ask me. I have one successful referral so far.

Job Search Assistant,
Benjamin

P.S. The jobs above are for friends that I know of only .... I won't entrust my reputation to refer a stranger to my friend's goodwill.

No comments: