Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Lo and be Bowled

I'm blogging too much today lol.

Although I'm bogged with work that appears like moles out of nowhere, I take a breather by blogging.

I acknowledge the fact that I'm weird.

Lunch with the creative team was amazing. We went to this Thai restaurant that served really good stuff except Tom Yam soup because I don't like the taste of it. Yelch!

The atmosphere was good as light banter kept me laughing. They were so hilarious!

The reason I become a copywriter/art director is because of their influence. I want to emulate them!!!

The bill of 300 bucks is like so jaw dropping. Good food at exorbitant prices. Oh well. I paid my share okay....

Anyway, in about a few hours time, I'm gonna go BOWLING.

Yes, my favourite sport as I excel in it. Gutter being my best friend of course. And the company is SPONSORING. Cheap thrill. Somehow, the additional thrill of pins being striked down seems calming to the senses.

Once again, I acknowledge that I'm super weird.

Sigh, the last week of work, oh how I wish it never ends.

Moronic,
Benjamin

No comments: