Friday, July 23, 2004

Fattening Up

Lately, I've been binging on unneccesary food items that add to my waist.

Yup.

It's not that I want to beefen up for the army but just a natural inclination to reach out for chips off the rack.

I seriously should stop myself. Just this afternoon for Friday Movie Mania at Clara's house with June, I grap 2 pints of Ice-cream, 1 potatoe chips and some carbonated drinks.

I'm guilty as my conscience forced me to pen my thoughts here.

FYI, 1.5 pints are now in my freezer and it takes every inch of my aching body to not reach out and grab a spoon, a remote and a cushion to start scooping away.

Speaking of which, I went to the swimming complex at Chinese Garden with a couple of Aaron's friends from church and I got myself a tan.

Essentially, I was just there to kill time but who am I kidding. I want to look tanned = )

Reason being, comments from people who seen me like a fried goreng pisang were positive as it seems I look better being brownish. Maybe these people just want me to die of skin cancer.

Fine, I'm vain. Like vanity killed anyone before. Maybe Michael Jackson's nose but that's a long story to get into.

I'm now suffering from the afterburn of the red hot torture. I have yet to peel myself like a sundried orange but I think it's going to be hours soon that I'll disintegrate into sheets of dead skin.

In addition, I'm half-decided to post up my half-naked burnt overweight body to display to my blog readers how crisp I am. But hey, I'm not going to start blinding my blog readers right? = P

Sun baked Human,
Benjamin

P.S. I discovered a new flavour on my ice-cream dictionary that consisted previously of only two flavours of "vanilla" and "cookies & cream". The newest addition is "Blueberry shortcake". Yum.

No comments: