Friday, July 09, 2004

Arrival from Oz

I'm just back from the welcome wagon of Cameron & Lisa's virgin trip into Asia.

I was worried that I miss their flight and when I saw them upfront in real life, it was like Wow! Undescribeable. (Wrong spelling I know)

A bit of nervousness, excitement, anxiety, exasperation and joy, finally talking to them in person was nerve wrecking because meeting up strangers in real life and reading about them online is a little surreal.

My pop is such a GREAT FATHER. He drove the car willingly. I love my DAD !

After depositing their stuff at the horid hotel, we went for supper at Lau Pa Sat (again, i know, because Maxwell was closed) and we chit-chat till like 12.30 before we scoot off.

Tommorrow seems like a long day and they have an itineary of palces to go, then it's up to systematic ol' me to plan out where to go and how to go.

Leave it to the reliable tour guide, Ben.

Gold star nominee tour guide,
Benjamin

P.S. Cam n Lisa had so much to share, it was great listening to them ! More stuff tommorrow ! With pictures ! I promise !

No comments: