Monday, July 12, 2004

7,777

Had a great but tiring weekend bringing Cam n Liz around.

They are a hoot I tell you. K, I gotta be brief, I'm gotta go teach tuition soon.

I don't earn any $ from it anyway if you wanna know.

A countdown of 5 more days, it's vacation week for me as I slowly pass all my stuff over to my colleague so I'm relatively work free.

However, I was busy flying around the office the entire afternoon producing FAs & mockups for client.

Ah, the simple life. 1 month of slothing around before Army arrives.

I can't wait to talk about ghost stories, see my shaved scalp, run around in the mud and stepping on landmines.

Woo hoo!

War veteran wannabe,
Benjamin

P.S. The first person that does a screenshot of the counter reaching 7,777 will win a secret prize from me. A landmine perhaps.

No comments: