Monday, July 26, 2004

Discoveries & Declarations

Random discoveries and declarations for the past few days:

~ I ate a pint of Cookies & Cream ice-cream without any guilt

~ Starhub is AMAZING, hence I got a new line (plus phone)[for army] so that my pop can join the Hub Club (I'm paying the bill btw, I'm NOT a spoiled brat)

~ My company is taking a long time to issue my cheque. Starting to get irritated as my wallet is bursting with a to-buy list

~ My to-buy list consist of a Discman, an Xbox controller, a Xbox memory card, Sudeki Xbox game, Ninja Gaiden Xbox game, The Simpsons Hit n Run Xbox game, A Frutti Di Mare treat to my parents, brother & sis-in-law at Carlton Hotel and a 20 GB HDD portable drive. Total estimated cost of $1,200.

~ I'm transmorgifying to an Xbox geek. Already. And it's only a week.

~ I should remind myself to teach tuition. Wednesday morning and I shall not procrastinate.

~ Some girl is pestering me for help. Not that I'm not willing to help just that me and her has a bit of weird romantic history.

~ I'm in the process of arranging my room and packing documents. I feel so neat.

~ I need to get back to exercise mode. I've been complacent.

~ I love xbox games. Somebody should slap me before I get addicted.

~ I borrowed some library books and it has to do with me being a stockbroker, a copy writer and why advertising is dead. Somebody shoot me.

~ I should start returning books on time. I just paid a S$9.90 library fine.

~ I shall put moisturizer or aloe vera cream on my face after a swim. Reason being, only my face will peel and the rest of my body is just boiling red. And for every 5 seconds, you'll be thinking how people are staring at your dead skin infested face.

~ I went to City Harvest church on a bloody Sunday morning. It cemented the fact on why I shall remain an atheist and why I love to sleep in on a Sunday morning. Why waste it ? = )

~ I've been thinking that I want to be a banker or a finanical manager. Somebody torch me.

~ My lovelife is like nil on the love-o-meter and it seems it'll stay that way for the next 2 years n 2 months. Sigh~~~

Xbox fanatic awaiting cheque or love,
Benjamin

No comments: