Friday, July 16, 2004

Farewell
 
I'm going to miss this family of mine.
 
5 entire months which I've shared my waking weekday hours in Dentsu. I'm sure gonna miss the cadamadrie and bitchy humour that I shared with them.
 
It was a pretty eventful day for me as I was kept busy by the Client on my very last pay day from morning to late noon.
 
It being the last day here, I bought sushi and frozen strawberries for my entire company as a form of thank you for their kind treatment to a green thumb like me. 
 
A pang of regret that I have to leave the company so soon hit me really hard as I packed my belongings at 7pm. I wasn't really about to leave as I did enjoy myself there as much as there was dozens of work to execute.
 
I gave a speech at 5pm in front of my colleagues, where we were celebrating the July birthday peeps. I stood in the spotlight and gave my "Oscar thank-yous".
 
I thanked the different departments and the boo boos came from when I mentioned the receptionist as the secetary and that the Traffic manager was mean to me sometimes.
 
Ah! I was so unprepared. Total humiliation. (I'm having fun over the colours :P)
 
My collageues bade me their best wishes and encouragment was endearing and reassuring.
 
Up till now, for the last 5 months, I've never revealed here in my blog where I've worked but now that I'm no more an employee, I'm just gonna show photos of my final day with some of the close colleagues I work with and where I work at.
 
I will miss my colleagues loads. Hope to work with them in future.
 
Me at the client side of course "grinz" 




 
5 months of slogging off at this company
 
 
Amelia & Me - Account servicing colleague - We cry, tear and scream when we receive a fax

 
 
Boss (Michael), Me & Amelia - 1 of Dentsu's A/S team - Lunch at Toast at OUB (damn xxx!!!)

 
 
Michelle (receptionist) whom I clicked very well as we quarrelled like kids everytime we meet
By the way, don't we look like an endearing couple?

 
My lunch khakis - We chat, ate and bitch. (I'm the unanimous company update radio)
 
   
 
The view that comes along with the job hazards
 
Luckily, I have these photos to keep memories of my first advertising job at bay. Moving on to the next phase of army training and followed by my university studies, I wonder how my second advertising job will open my eyes.
 
I can't wait to find out.
 
I love Dentsu,
Benjamin

No comments: