Thursday, July 15, 2004

China Jump
 
Had drinks with Cameron, Lisa and their pals over at Chijmes.
 
They had just returned from their cruise and I tried to gather the rest of the mdd8 people along. 

Only Farharri, Sara and June could make it.
 
We went to China Jump and ordered a few drinks.
 
The Australians were damn funny as they poured out their moments on the cruise. It was hilarious as they relate their time on the cruise where they danced in front of a lifeless Japanese tourist crowd that took photos of them and how they sang till their throats got hoarse at the karaoke lounge.
 
I left the place early with June tommorrow as we had to face the big W at 9am the next day so we trudge a cab home. And I didn't know June darling lived so near moi.
 
By the way, June is my sugar mommy. I need to snap a photo with mommy dearest. (FYI, I'm her toy boy and we just tease one another with these made-up pet names and I'M NOT paid all hor!)
 
I promised to go to her gallery and seems like I have a whole week free ahead :) I'll go down one of this weekdays now that week is concluding soon enough.
 
I hope to be able to get the photos from Lisa & Cameron so that I can post them up.
 
I had a belly good time though.
 
Drinks are on me,
Benjamin
 
P.S. I didn't know I had to be 25 years old and above to go to China Jump. I was wearing my casual clothes and I just breeze in without an Identity Card check. My wrinkles from work must be showing.

No comments: