Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Nuj n Jun

I got picturesssssss. From Junaidi's newest camera.

Canon Powershot A75. It's damn good, although design wise, it needs more tweaking.

Where was I? Oops Canon promotional blurb for free =)

Yes, outing with Junaidi.

Bringing him around my hood. The CBD area of Singapore lol, me and Nujjy brought him to the Merlion & the 2 Durians.

I created the story that some poor Lion end up fucking a fish or mermaid and ended up here. And the direction it's facing is suppose to bring the Singapore harbour, then a trading port, lots of wealth and prosperity.

Hey, I'm such a great tour guide =) I should consider switching.

Anyway, there was a slight panic as Junaidi had to go to the mosque for his prayers and I brought him over back to where my company nearby where there was an underground mosque, after which me and Nuj went for a cuppa at Starbucks.

After which, went for a seafood mini feast at Lau Pa Sat (translated old market) where I pulled my usual crap of us Singaporeans eating the weirdest food.

Oh, and Nuj is a CHATTERBOX and she has this British cum American cum Aussie slang which is shrieking and she should be a character on Shrek 2. Sorry, but the position of a irritating sidekick has already been taken.

Some personal thoughts:

I hate short people who flick their dandruff onto my face or shoulders.
Thursdays are definently better than Wednesdays because its closer to Fridays. Duh!

Enuff of me nonsense, pictures voila! (there are only 2 but I wanted to make it sound SPECATCULAR). [Drum rolls....]



The trio of me, Junaidi and Nuj. If you stare carefully, Nuj is actually in the Merlion's mouth.



Okay kidding, here she is now, from the orifice of our national mascot, in the centre of attention.

Future Award Winning Tour Guide,
Benjamin

Note: Never drink Starbucks Vanilla Cream Frappuccino Cream if you want a stomach upset, because I ate another vanilla based dessert (Ice bubor cha cha) and the concotion was lethal as I deposited it "fragrantly" in the comforts of my home.

No comments: