Thursday, January 01, 2004

Underwear

Just back from the countdown party from school ....

Yup ! you heard me right. A party in S-C-H-O-O-L .... oxymoronic if you tell me. It's like saying homework is fun.

Have photos to show you the 'fun' I had. Scroll down to see it.

I'm upset I didn't win the PDA from the lucky draw. In fact, I am upset I didn't win ANYTHING at all.

I didn't know why I was so unlucky. They had 26 prizes and I had 3 coupons to strike. It was only then I realized when I reach home. At this very moment as I'm typing this blog while unzipping my jeans that I knew the answer to my unlucky streak.

I wore my briefs, backwards.

Now, it is lucky if you wear your underwear backwards, according to hearsay, somehow, I only feel damn upset paying $26.80 for the cab ride home and $5 for an extra lucky draw coupon to get nothing in return. I will remind myself before I leave my house to check which side my underwear is facing.

My friend, Ephraim has some of the good photos that we took at the party. I will post it up later when I get them as he is laying in a slumber. For the moment, this 3 photos taken by my vampiric-battery-powered-Olympus camera will suffice for now.




Someone gave me a wedgie



Muscle-bound Ben attracts the ladies



Ephraim & Me showing what love is all about

- Benjamin

P.S. Will post more when I wake up, I have so much to blog about !!!

No comments: