Thursday, January 01, 2004

Resolutions

Every new year, resolutions are always made. And broken. I read up from somewhere that 80% of the resolutions are broken by the end of February. And only 3% survive to daylight to see the next year.

To begin with, I have no resolutions. Just live life as it is and hope for the better. A moment at a time. Choose your crossroads as you encounter them. However, on a slight note, I'm planning for my route to university after national service by sourcing out which are the good ones for my industry so you could say i'm having some foresight for the years ahead.

On another side note this time, I am looking forward to kick my bootie back in school with only 2 more modules to master and 4 months of back-breaking-child-slavery internship work to do. Really looking forward to that.

Not a very interesting post so I shall load up the remaining pictures of last night's "havoc".




How I achieve the pyramid hairstyle





SARS temperature taking in process




A sight for sore eyes


On another side side-note, Xiaxue is back to blogging !

- Benjamin

P.S. The gal on the picture is not my girlfriend. Just a very close course buddy of mine whom I invited to the countdown party.

No comments: