Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Unemployed

Some of my friends were commenting how I lament on my blog.

Complain, whine and sound depress, half of that might seem true in my real personality because the other half is quirky, humourous and irritating.

My blog is an outlet for me to say anything you want and if you reflect back in your life, you will ponder more on the negative matters rather than think back on the positive.

It seems anger, rage and frustrations has possessed my spirit but I'm sure humour, joy and happiness has yet to leave me.

With barely 4 days to go, my internship draws to a near.

I've already emailed the management and awaiting their response. Hell with them if they going to let me stay for that miserly intern pay.

It's incorrigible to tell you if you equate effort to pay because I would have been able to buy a Porsche by now. I digress, not that I need an expensive car but as much as this has been a learning experience for me, it saddens me that it draws to an end if I don't get an extension.

I'm waiting for their offer. A contract. SOMETHING.

Either the management is lazy or they just decide to relegate me to intern pay and force me down the throat to accept it. Which I won't of course.

I would rather be a retail assitant where I can busy myself or be a barista. Their pay is at least TWICE as much for the assistance I have offered.

Yes, I sound like a gloated goat. But I deserve better.

Hence, I've decided to start scouting and scraping the bowl. I have 3 months break before hell breaks loose with me boiling with lava inside and I want to earn hell money.

Anyone?

Soon to be jobless due to lousy management,
Benjamin

No comments: