Saturday, May 22, 2004

Love Movie Junkie

I loaded up on goofy romantic comedies and feel-good movies to occupy my Sunday.

I was too tired and lazy to even bother dressing up for a good day out even though the sun was lukewarm and the breeze beckoned for me.

The movies are:

"10 things I hate about You"

"My best friend's wedding"

"Love actually"

The common theme revolves around slight humour and tonnes of love. Undying love, sacrificial bonds and blossoming relationships. It just feels heartwarming to load up these feel good movies.

I love being deluded, or just plain oblivious. It's 99% true that delusion is happiness.
You will never know of war, pain and HIV.

Maybe people are just meant to live life knowing what isn't there.

Senior citizens live in peace without the Internet. The youth yawns over what history we have gone through. Adults are blind to the amount of stress that they place on themselves working 48 hours a week.

I yearn for love, I aspire to be loved and I want to love. It is just plain hard to feel love when you are deluded from the true meaning of love.

Regards,
Benjamin

No comments: