Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Super Pissed

I knew I was going to have a bad day at work when I stepped out of my house.

I KNEW IT. I am going to rant here. If you don't wish to see my whine and complain and make up a big fuss, go to here.

Okay, now that you have decided to here me roar, I'm just going to explode here.

I'm just pissed. VERY PISSED at how a good day is perpetually destroyed because I had a FUCKING BAD MORNING.

This was how it goes:

The train was practically full but I manage to board the train. With the freaky weather that spells global warming and looming destruction, I only had one thing in mind. Get to work on time.

I left my house early but I WAITED for like FRIKKING 20 minutes before I could board the bus.

STOOPID Bedok ITE people that live near my house. DELAY THE BUS like shit. I know its not their fault but I need to find fault with people. Bare with me. Or piss off.

NEVER MIND. Even though I was late, the next incident got me fuming and make me sound like a ranting lunatic now.

The train was relatively full. Typical of the office crowd. It was packed to the prim.

I felt like a FRIED sardine. I already folded my sleeves and the weather was scorching. I curse people who use products that destroy the ozone layer. That means I'm also screwing myself by cursing myself.

I don't give a fuck care.

I haven't come to the story yet. So at Lavendar MRT station, the train was smelly and packed to the brim. I was standing at the side of the entrance and a PREGNANT lady was standing besides me already which I had give some standing space for her to enter the carriage at Aljunied.

SO, there is no more standing space. BUT, at Lavendar MRT, this puny white outfit gal in her late 40s decided to squeeze into a space where you can only fit one stick of bamboo. Hence pushing me back.

I can't stand her frizzy hair which is so disgustingingly SMELLY and she INSISTS on her right of space by pushing me behing AND the pregnant lady. I want to put my hand on the grab pole but she had to LEAN on it (the new mrt design has the grab pole besides the door) and I had no choice but to place my arm over.

That's strenuous enough considering that I'm fucking hot and sweaty and TEMPTED to spit and shoot SNOT in her hair.

Lucky bitch, i didn't have a stuffy nose so there wasn't any mucus left for her drop dead ugly hair.

If you thought that was the end of it, SORRY. IT's NOT.

AS THE FRIZZY LADY SQUEEZED HER WAY IN, I HAD TO STEP BACK.

I stepped on one ladies toes. I didn't say sorry because I had to stare daggers at the lady in front who KEPT shifting and fighting for more standing space with a pregnant lady beside her and I had no more space to move AT ALL.

The worst has yet to come. Some crowd left the train at City Hall but the front and back lady was still there.

The lady whom I stepped the toes on was standing next to me now and she made a phone call. To spite me.

The following words on the phone conversation were "One stupid ass stepped on my toes ..."

FUCK YOU ! Is it my fault ? FUCK THE LADY IN FRONT !

FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE TO WEAR OPEN TOE HEELS AND I HAD THE UNPLEASANT HONOUR OF BEING THE FIRST ONE STEPPING ON THEM !

I WEAR LEATHER SHOES SO THAT I WON'T SCRINGE IN PAIN WHENEVER YOU PEOPLE IN HEELS HAVE TO STEP ON MINE. SO BE SMART AND WEAR SHOES THAT OFFER PROTECTION.

If I step on them, it is your OWN FUCKING FAULT that you have to buy sandals/slippers/clogs that dont offer protection.

It is a trade off. You fucking dont have to call me names A. Like I PURPOSEDLY HAD THE PUREST OF ALL INTENTIONS TO BRUISE YOUR TOES and B. like your shoes didnt offer you protection from the office crowd.

Whatever it is, I did not catch a good glimpse of how you look like but you are a haughty slut that spoiled my Tuesday. And now, I'm grumpy and feel like strangling the potted plant besides me.

OH DID I FORGET ! DID YOU WANT ME TO REACT AND SAY SORRY WHEN YOU PUT ON THAT CONVERSATION TO CALL ME AN ASS ? AND WHEN YOU SLANG YOU A S S WORD LOUDLY AND SACARSTICALLY, DID YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ?

WELL, fuck off. If you EVER read this, go fuck that lady in front of me.

You and me paid the same train fare and any liabilities of death and injury is not borne to SMRT but you have to take care of not getting injured or dying in the train.

I'm so fucking pissed. And I wore the spiffiest of my shirt today and I was all ready to look prim and proper. And you fucking SCREWED my day.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. BITCH.

*end of rant*

Benjamin

No comments: