Monday, May 17, 2004

Screwed up

Just so you know, my graduation ball pictures are all gone. Vamoose. Disappeared into a thin whiff of stale air.

I insist that I'm called a stupid dumb idiot. I thought the "format" button was to change the file formats to jpeg, bmp or gif etc etc but I knew it was another term to delete ALL photos, hence i press NO to format.

Bloody fuck. The camera wiped clean all the precious memories that I begged people to take photos with me.

Yes, I was miserable the next few days.

Relatively enjoyed myself, could do with a Xbox though.

Friday - Usual work day, stayed till 8pm and headed to the usual mahjong game.

Amazingly, I started out losing and gained momentum. Was the big winner.

Saturday - It was a peaceful day as I did my researched for which australian university I wish to head to. Although I'm considering American unis, i'm considering the more financially viable solution of Australia.

So there on a sweltering hot Saturday, I stayed cool under the breeze of my 2 fans, as I took a deep dive into the course modules.

Have shortlisted 4. Feeling glad about this minor achievement of planning my future.

I know I'm a geek. Sue me.

Sunday - Did more sleeping. Did some work. Did some reports for my internship.

Lazy Weekend for a lazy geek. OOPS. Lazy geek who is damn stupid.

Anybody with photos please share and send it to my google mail which has 1 GB of space at quikquiksilver@gmail.com

I apologize to those who come here expecting to see some glam photos of me and yourself. Sorry to dissappoint yall.

Sledgehammered myself,
Benjamin

No comments: