Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Employed !

It's 7pm and the MD came forth to tell me that they are going to hire me for an additional 2 more months for a project.

It has to do with my top 10 hated words.

Surveys.

I detest, loathe and spite survery-ors.

The very people that bugger me and piss me off when the sky is blue and the sun is just lukewarm for comfort.

The only weird thing is, I don't even know my pay.

They are going to give me a notification letter, hopefully telling me how much I'm going to get paid.

But I bloody hell don't know how much they wish to hire me.

If it is a pathethic rate, liberalization this Friday. End of internship.

But I only can pray hard for tommorrow, it better be 4 figures .... or I rather work as a rubbish chute cleaner....

$ minded and not ashamed of it,
Benjamin

No comments: