Thursday, May 13, 2004

Graduation Ball

Tonight is Grad Ball night. I'm prepped up and ready to go. It's lunch time now but work has been keeping on my toes.

Just returned from a 3 hour meeting with a client. SO MUCH changes again. It's been revised SO MANY times I wanted to jump down from the building.

The traffic and the creative department are rather irritated with so many changes for one FA (Final Artwork).

Why can't they just make up their mind? Consolidate all opinions and clear the FAs and we will meet your deadline.

Being an A/E isn't easy because the ideal situation RARELY happens.

I digress. I have my stuff all crumpled into one bag and I will be so untidy for the prom. Sigh....

Well, I have to work and don't have the fortune unlike others to take a day leave. With so much work to do and my procrastination on approaching the MD on an extension of contract, you can't really blame me since my client is pushing me over the cliff and I barely have breathing space for a snorkel to be stuffed down the throat.

I exaggerate, but if I ever become a decision maker, I will adopt a certain perspective before proceeding.

You must be wondering. If Mr Ben Ben is so damn freaking busy, why does he have time to blog?

Well, I drank 2 cups of coffee for lunch and my tummy is rather satiated. The thing is, I NEVER drink coffee .... I only drink it under the circumstances of being under pressure aka stress.

With so many things to do, I better get my progressive briefs going and my encounters with the ferocious traffic department.

At least I know they just had their fill of lunch and I can be eaten as a tea break.

Food for traffic,
Benjamin

No comments: