Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Saveeeeeeeee me.....

Okay, I'm bored. Yes, I've cleared all my work stuff and I'm just going to be a bum about it and blog before a trash heap befalls upon my head.

I watched Troy yesterday with Wendy. Either I can be a bastard and be a spoiler or just say what's on my mind.

Life! gave it 5 stars. In my opinion, that's rather rare when considering I found Troy a tad too forceful.

For those who want to watch it and avoid being polluted with my opinion. Stop reading and go watch downloaded necrophile Kazaa stuff.

I know I will sound like a typical blogger that laments about anything that he/she watches/do and so I'm one I guess.

3.5 stars is the most I would give to Troy. Because beyond the star-studded cast, unintriguing plot and the spectacular CGI shots of magnificent hordes of tojans, there is pretty much nothing to holler about.

But kudos to the fight scenes although it isn't like nifty Jackie Chan's moves or swift kickboxing action but the camera angles which was explored from is worth wow-ing about.

The ending was a little tad of a dissapointment as they try to hurry the story along, especially with the Trojan horse but what really gutted me was the gruesome burning scene of Troy and the cries and agonies of its citizens being duped.

In addition, there are too many dead bodies being burned at the stake to honour them. Seriously, 10 minutes of the movie is dedicated to corpse being honoured and all I could do was keep my eyes awake with "Milka" chocolate bought from Taka.

I'm just being anal but if I had to compare the thrill ride Van Helsing gave me rather than Troy. Great casting for Diana Kruger and Eric Bana. Both fit the role like gloves.

Too bad for Hulk but this movie is great for Eric. And Diana is a beauty. No doubt about it.

Isn't her features gorgeous? My vote for the best screen couple of 2004.

So, there you have it. My movie review for "Troy". Bah, I'm bored. Help me. I can't believe I'm complaining I have no work to do.

Work aside, my graduation ball is coming up.

My "outfit" is ready and it has a feminine appeal. No, I'm not wearing a loincloth or Trojan battle kit to show how masculine I am but I'm wearing a pink striped shirt inside.

You must be thinking. Ben, either you are assured of your manhood and don't care what people think as long as you are comfortable OR people might just think you're a homo.

Whatever. All I care about is I know I am and I like gals. And I want to wear pink undies if I want.

By the way, I feel that the entire outfit will look like a costume worn for a F4 album CD cover.

Don't mock me. Just be understanding and spit at me nicely if you see me walking dejectedly home after prom night.

I was excited about prom night until I confirmed something today. Bah humbug friends, who needs "them" anyway ......

"Grumbles softly..."

I'm already stuttering and not making sense.

Somebody save me,
Benjamin

No comments: