Sunday, May 02, 2004

Best Case Scenario

The best case scenario for me 10 years down the road would be me making a name for myself in the Reality TV industry.

After graduating with honours with a Mass Comm degree, I get headhunted and get a $2.5k job. After a year or so, I get a promotion and a pay increment. After which, I marry my university sweetheart and purchase a condominuim and we go for a Europe honeymoon.

By the time I reach 30, I would be driving a MPV and taking care of my 2-year old son and awaiting the birth of my twins (both girls). I would be getting a $5k job by then and would be in middle managment with a 9-5 job.

I would be staying with my parents who double up as nannies for my kids while me and my wife enjoy our job and we have regular sex.

And my favourite hobby is blogging.

Best Case Scenario hopeful,
Benjamin

No comments: