Saturday, May 22, 2004

Shriek @ Shrek

Yippee! I watched Shrek for the Premeire. A movie to match a Friday.

Loads of spoofs, love the Puss in Boots, don't love the plot. 3.5 stars.

My coursemate, Meifen was nice to email me photos of grad ball night which I so carelessly deleted. 10q Meifen !!!



There were too many beauties around besides Meifen :P




Look like a rich brat next to Mandy


Note: If you 2 happen to read this and found it compromising that you are placed next to an ugly fella, let me know, I'll edit my body shot in photoshop to Brad Pitt's skirt.

Wonderful memories of that night. The best memories are best kept in a brain. Unless I microwave it too much with my nokia phone.

Internship has OFFICIALLY ENDED. For some of my coursemates, they let their hair down and remove their wigs and dance the night away.

Me. I just enjoyed the company of some frens watching Shrek and headed home to be boring.

I am going to enjoy the comfort of my weekend.

To sleep. Somehow, I'm lacking loads of it.

And note to self. I'm getting fat.

Before anyone dies of hilarity, I really have to admit I'm putting on the pounds. My work colleagues are astonised at my food consumption rate.

Just today for lunch, I eat almost 2 portions of rice, an entire small fried fish, half a plate of black pepper beef, one bowl of winter melon soup, a plate of nuts and a quarter plate of veggies.

We were at this Chinese restaurant along Boat Quay where I expected the price to be exorbitant but turns out not since I ate a Lion share and paid only like 8 bucks.

I'm such a glutton.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm putting on weight, since many people say I'm lanky. In Army, at least I have some weight to lose before they torture me like a prisoner and mal-nutrition me with packaged food from Singapore Food Industries.

Not that I'm complaining. My colleague from the Traffic department was talking about my impending enlistment and he said he was the very first batch that went to Tekong.

The food was horrible. Not anymore 15 years down the road....

As time goes by, the condition of life improves. I just don't like the linear one-way thinking that Army follows. Maybe I'm a creative person, because I never believe there is only one way to achieve something.



I love it when he does his little pussy cat baby eyes and his Spanish accent


Zee signing off,
Senor Benjamin

No comments: