Thursday, May 20, 2004

Officially Employed !

I've signed on the dotted line. Yessire.

Pay is satisfactory and I'm an upgrade from intern to Account Executive.

Happy happy happy.

I'm not like overjoyed but at least I know I won't be awfully bored while awaiting enlistment.

To digress a little, I'm a little upset on a write-up of me being proud to be a virgin.

Let me exemplify.

I'm a virgin. But I don't go around purporting I'm one. I know people are out there having casual sex, whatever. I don't give a damn.

I have my own morals. I'm just not with that state of mind yet to "free" myself and go about romping with sexual partners in tow.

The scenario is I told my friends that I'm a virgin and they are not and they mock me playfully, asking me to "get laid".

That matter of me getting laid is not an issue. Tease me about it once in a while, it wouldn't feel a pinch but to the extent of writing about it and then go on harping on the bad connotations, that to me, is hurtful, coming from a dear friend.

Either I can go in a war of words with her or I can just choose to close one eye, I really don't give a shit now.

The damage is done. And trust, is an issue.

Humourless,
Benjamin

No comments: