Monday, February 02, 2004

Zombified

Before I get to the gist of today's post, I want to apologise for my primary school grammatical and spelling errors in my last few posts, which I promise you that I will try to polish it up because an aspiring writer must have good english , so there.

Okay, I have had a close affair with Mahjong recently. Because on CNY, I had to study for my SATs and filled with exciting orange exchanging days, no mahjong was on the agenda as we cannot get khakis.

I got my fill of mahjong in just one day. The last 24 hours to be precise.

24 hours ago, I arrived at my granduncle's place and I had complained to my father on my lack of touching mahjong tiles and so he propose to the rest of the usual mahjong panel to let the next generation have a taste of what it's like. I was placed on the perch, faced with these 4 vultures discerning my every strategic move at the mahjong table. Although I played only one round, which is about 2 hours or so, I had practically drained myself trying to counter think what the rest of my aunts and granduncle were doing at the table.

In the midst of the game, I got called by my cousins to play mahjong. And there I went.

3 more rounds, which totally seeped whatever ectoplasm that is in my active brain and i knew i became a zombie.

7 am, I had to do something online at 9 am. I was in big trouble but I couldn't think straight. I pushed it to 1 pm and bonk! I went to sleep. It is about 2.50 pm now, I had barely 3 hours of sleep in total and i'm famished.

Horrid Hari Raya Haji to me for a Marvelous Mahjong Maniac.

- Benjamin

No comments: