Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Bowled over by a Beauty

Today, I was at MediaCorp studios to do voice recording for a DreamD8 promotional trailer.

Along with me was John, Wendy, Jase, Janice, Nic and Shaun. I wasn't feeling star struck or anything like that knowing i was going to the country's biggest TV station and all.

We bumped into many celebrities though, one of them was Ah-Do, the construction worker turned singer. I half expected him to be smaller but he has really this oversized broad shoulders look and I wasn't wow over that but it was nice to put a face in real life to the songs I enjoy crooning to once upon a time.

However, I was wowed by the lovely Jamie Yeo. Now, many people have read gossip columns of her being nasty or being demanding and I don't even trust the Singaporean papparrazzi if there was even one because it is so tame that I hardly even hear a whimper from them. Hardly hear equates to hardly trust or to the extent of belief or to any truth at all.

Digressing. Grr.... Jamie Yeo was really so nice. She was affable, she was bubbly and she was gorgeous.




Babe and geek alert



I was a little dumbstruck when I knew she was gonna do the voice recording for her. I never envisioned her as a babe even though she dresses sexily on FHM covers but with her shrinked top and her low waist jeans, ermmm .... yes she would make a perfect Dream Date for me if Singtel ever organizes one for me lol.

Only thing though, I would just melt and freeze up, because you do not want to offend her or say anything to destroy the perfect moment with her as she is like a goddess lol.

Okay, i'm daydreaming, someone kick me in the head because I'm certainly bowled over.
I'm a groupie. Bite me.

- Benjamin

No comments: