Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Blonde-blog

After a zombifying sunday, it was a funeralistic monday followed by a mundane tuesday.

Usually, I don't normally blog about what happens to me but since it has been a pretty boring day for me and the very fact that my brain still smells of microwave remains, I shall be blonde-blogging for today.

The definition of a blonde-blog is a blog where people write their daily activities, like eating a salmon burger to visiting the handicap loo at 2 pm and expressing their emotions on their blog, like I feel like eating a salmon burger to I had this curious desire to find out whats the difference between a normal loo and a handicapped loo.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you my blonde-blog day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today, I woke up from a bad dream. It was really bad. It was so bad I couldn't remember what I dreamt. So i went back to sleep again.

I woke up again this time and found that I was late for school. I contemplated over being late and 5 more minutes of bedhaven. I wasted 5 minutes thinking. I went to bathe.

I left my house and press the elevator button. So exciting. I wonder how the elevator works. Before I could think, I reach the ground floor. I must read up on how elevator works or I swear I will climb stairs. I live on the 12th floor.

I was in school 5 minutes late. I wrote a note to myself that I should not waste 5 minutes to think whether I should sleep anot. Instead, I should spend 5 more minutes sleeping so I will not be late again. I was so tired but the lecturer kept on droning about etiquette.

Dinner etiquette ...blah blah .... dinner fork .... blah blah .... eat with your mouth full .... blah blah ... vomit politely ... blah blah ... zzz ...I wanted to sleep for 5 minutes but couldn't. I felt that my legs were too cold. So i stood up. And sat down. I felt a little warm then.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((((((((( Note: I'm really being a super blonde guy here , I can't believe I'm writing this but then again, I'm so bored and I apologise if this is a waste of your time because I'm writing what happened to me today with loads of exaggerations. I should continue ... ))))))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson ended. I went to the computer lab to do research on my NCT project. Ended up sleeping in front of the computer. I wonder will I die of radiation. I use my handphone alot. I must go to the doctor tommorrow. I need to scan my brain. Incidentally, my research project is about biometrics which has to do with fingerprint and eye scan.

I wonder if it can scan my brain. Can save money what, must remember to do research before administrator logs me out. I wonder why I booked the computer for 1 hour but I get logged out so fast. Must be my brain got microwaved for one hour and I wasn't aware. I need my doctor. I wanted to use my handphone to book an appointment. I was scared of my handphone as my brain was damaged enough from its radioactive waves. I used my friend's handphone instead. I was so happy I was so smart that I booked my appointment.

I got one more hour to spent until next lesson. I went to play badminton with Richmond. He is my academic club's best pal. He played so lousy today, he kept hitting the shuttlecock over the net. He is so stupid. Don't even know how to play. I kept hitting the feathers under the net. I score so many points. I must tell Richmond that badminton is like soccer, must score under the net.

After badminton, so tired. I sweat until I felt like a monkey. I almost climbed a tree but I didn't. I was late for class. During class, we talked about the use of emails. The textbook reading said that email was evil and wasted alot of peoples' time. I disagreed with the author and my classmates who preferred the days of snail mail.

I feel that emails on how to increase my penis size and me winning a free trip to Nigeria was good. I supported the use of email. I cannot believed that they would support snail mail. I am going to call SPCA for animal abuse. I think they were jealous because they did not have as much spam as me and they have lots of slave snails at home.

I told them I responded to all my spam. I never got a reply back but I was hopeful that my penis would be enlarged and my air tickets to Nigeria was being booked as we speak. I could see they were so jealous. Like green-eyed monkeys or snails. I should spank them till their asses turn green too. Wait a minute. I don't support animal abuse. I only advocate them to people. I don't practice what I preach. I'm so clever. = )

Then, I came home to have a nice shower. It was so invgiorating. I should shower more. Like 4 times a day. This is because I read from my SMS that I need to take care of my private parts. Bird flu is rampant nowadays. I want to praise the person who sent me the SMS to tell everyone to change their underwear at least 4 times a day to protect yourself from bird flu. Prevention is better than cure. I change mine at least 6 times a day.

I need to log off now, I need to change my thong.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay end of blonde-blog. Give me comments on how I wrote. I was bored and being an ass. = P

- Benjamin

No comments: