Saturday, February 07, 2004

Good News, Bad News

Good news is, I got called up and made the final 10.

Bad news is, I'm sick. Really sick, I've never been as sick as this before. BAD BAD FLU.

I've been dripping mucus the whole day. Throat went rusty in the late afternoon. Bad flu sneezers start occuring the whole day. I was suppose to rest but I had to cover the story of Courses and Career Fair in my school. Not in the mood to typed it right now due to hazy medicine and not so uplifting experience as a journalist.

I have used up almost closed to 2 boxes of 200 ply sheets of Softex tissues and still counting. Keep sweating on my forehead and I want to recover soon. A project report is due on Monday morning and I'm taking a break by typing here. A temporary respite to the research online and the compilation I have to do in the next two hours or so.

Don't know how long will I last with the medicine. When I start typing gibberish, I know its time.

- Benjamin

P.S. Don't come near me if you see me. I'm like Oscar the Grouch. With tissues.

No comments: