Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Being bugged

In the midst of contemplating to going to school while at the toilet bowl, I decided to skip lecture.

Lecture was at 9, travelling is an hour and I was still making a dump at 8.20 and since there was only 1 lecture today, I decided to be devilish.

Now online in the wee morning where everyone is trudging themselves to work and wearily shifting their body to school, i feel a bit tad bored and decided to make up for my pontang sin.

I decided that i'm going to go get some exercise and breakfast.
Will give you updates at the end of the day.

Something particular happen though, it seems that since yesterday Windows XP has been slowing down and keeps jamming, I downloaded some virus scan to disinfect me but keeps getting slower and slower. I might be infected with some bugs.

It is just strange that 2003 & 2004 are getting notorious of bugs be it the flu, computer virus or those on your bed. It seems that in some wacky way or another, bugs will eventually take over world.

Like genetic mutations where bugs aka flies and mosquitoes will be as big as a tissue box and they suck out blood like a dracula or code modifications where computer viruses become harder to detect and can penetrate any platforms with ease.

It is just worrying that I'm admist this transition of a bug domination which I will predict will take over the cyborgs, clone and artificial intelligence who will be our next upcoming challengers of rulers of the world. Only bugs will survive. C'mon, cockroaches survived the dinosaurs. What are we to them ?

- Benjamin

No comments: